What is this?

scorpiox

Arachnopeon
I found this thing lying on my scorpion yesterday....Can someone tell me what it is because I am a little worried.

Metallicaman999

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
im no expert at mites or parasites but to me it looks like a parasite worm:confused: ?? did it just come out of nowhere.. do you have any openings in the enclosure?

ideas1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
WTF? Parasite? I have no idea where mine came from do you scorpix?

scorpiox

Arachnopeon
It is not possible that it came from outside. And i dug the whole terrarium and couldnt find any more....I really have no idea what it is. And it wasnt alive when i found it. Aliens? :)

ideas1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It is not possible that it came from outside. And i dug the whole terrarium and couldnt find any more....I really have no idea what it is. And it wasnt alive when i found it. Aliens? :)
I dont think mine came from outside either. What do you mean alive? did you crack it open?

scorpiox

Arachnopeon
roach egg? I have never seen it before. So then everything is ok? I pulled it out....

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
roach egg? I have never seen it before. So then everything is ok? I pulled it out....
Normally they hatch the second they are layed and eat their egg sac leaving no remains, sometimes scorps can squeeze the female a bit too hard, actually squeezing the ootheca out of her.

scorpiox

Arachnopeon
I put roach in terrarium and he was alive for maybe 1 hour. Perfect timing i guess.....

scorpiox

Arachnopeon
Normally they hatch the second they are layed and eat their egg sac leaving no remains, sometimes scorps can squeeze the female a bit too hard, actually squeezing the ootheca out of her.
thanks for info man.....i see this forum is really great for informations ;)