What is this that my rosehair dropped on me???!

ReeReeReed

Arachnopeon
So I was letting my rose hair walk around on my hand when she suddenly secreted this on my hand?? Anyone seen this and if so what the hell is it?? Lol

Attachments

Flexzone

Arachnodemon
Its simply Tarantula waste, defecating on you is one of they're defenses to being handled by a perceived predator.

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
Grab the toilet tissue.Its only a sign of affection!!!
AAAHHHHH crap.
Happy T,s don,t fly.They would give pigeons a run for their money.:yuck:

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Those are actually eggs. Have you ever seen those pictures where someone had an egg sac growing under their skin? This is how it starts. Enjoy your slings!

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
Really?Why would a T lays eggs while you have it on your hand.
Not doubting anything,but that seems strange.
Don't T,s get secretive when they lay eggs?

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
It crapped on you.

You should not handle your Tarantula.
This.

You stressed your spider out, and it pooped on you as a result. Leave it be in its (hopefully properly set up) enclosure. These are "See with your eyes, not your hands" pets.

ReeReeReed

Arachnopeon
This.

You stressed your spider out, and it pooped on you as a result. Leave it be in its (hopefully properly set up) enclosure. These are "See with your eyes, not your hands" pets.
Hopefully my enclosure set ups suite your fancy. And to rest all your worried thoughts and hearts about me just taking the rose hair out for S?!$@ and giggles... it was not the case. I was adding water to the water dish and the rose hair crawled out as he/she normally does. So I let it crawl and my hand and admired it but this time I got a surprise!

Attachments