What is this T???????

scar is my t

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
We have a fourm for species identification... Sorry if this sounds mean but we get alot of these threads and they are too easy to look gotta remember most of the people on these boards have at least 10 tarantulas and think that everything they know is very basic information and forget that latin isnt basic..

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Get a better pic so we can see the carapace.

nigsbro

Arachnopeon
We have a fourm for species identification... Sorry if this sounds mean but we get alot of these threads and they are too easy to look gotta remember most of the people on these boards have at least 10 tarantulas and think that everything they know is very basic information and forget that latin isnt basic..
I have around 50 ts and about 400 slings but this one has got me thinking .

Salamanderhead

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Theres just something about the middle region of the tarantula that has me thinking B.albopilosum. The leg hairs are so straight though.

nigsbro

Arachnopeon
Theres just something about the middle region of the tarantula that has me thinking B.albopilosum. The leg hairs are so straight though.
It spose to be a B Albopilosum but i was thinkin just the same as u as my other B Albopilosum lives up to its name and is really curly.

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Whoever is saying rosea is making me laugh lol . This is albopilosum .

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
How can anyone here really try "guessing" what this tarantula is? I mean really.. No offence to the OP.. But the pictures offered are not really helpful.. Get some better pictures of the critter then try gettting someone to ID it..

To the OP.. If you have 50 tarantulas and 400 slings.. Then you should know already that no one can help with them pictures...

nigsbro

Arachnopeon
How can anyone here really try "guessing" what this tarantula is? I mean really.. No offence to the OP.. But the pictures offered are not really helpful.. Get some better pictures of the critter then try gettting someone to ID it..

To the OP.. If you have 50 tarantulas and 400 slings.. Then you should know already that no one can help with them pictures...
what is a op?