What is the fastest growing tarantula?

jeryst

Arachnopeon
I had a T. Blondi that grew extremely fast. Now I have a Chaco Golden, and I heard they are slow growers.

Just wondering, out of curiosity what the fastest growing, large T. is.

DemonAsh

Arachnosquire
My l. parahybana and n. coloratovillosus have been my fastest growers on a moderate diet. Though, I'm sure others can add more to the list. :D

Assassin

Arachnosquire
Arboreal species -> Poecilotheria
Terrestrial -> Lasiodora

I don't know if these two mentioned species are the fastest among others, but, i keep both species and they are the fastest growing T's in my collection.

Jaymz Bedell

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Heterothele females can reach sexual maturity in give or take 12 months. they're all small species to begin with, but they mature quite quickly. there are other species, genre, that grow very quickly. and a lot of factors affect how quickly any animal grows. if you search the forums here you'll get a good idea of growth rates and things that might directly affect them.

neubii18

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
OBTs grow frieken fast.i know they don't get to big,but mine went from a 1/2" to 2 inches in like 4 months!

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Pokies are very fast growing even as tiny slings. Lasiodora start off a bit small and slow upto the 1" mark then take off like crazy!

Julia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Arboreal species -> Poecilotheria
Terrestrial -> Lasiodora

I don't know if these two mentioned species are the fastest among others, but, i keep both species and they are the fastest growing T's in my collection.
This, in my experience also.