What is so great about tarantulas?

Stugy

Arachnolord
I've never really been fond of tarantulas my entire life as I've always seen them as some spider that scares people are are big. Never really been afraid of them or anything but I just don't have much interest in them. I personally do not like having to leave the safety of my beloved scorpion sub-forum but yeah. As the title says, what is so great about a tarantula? I want you guys and girls to try and convince me to get me my very first tarantula xD

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
i love their colors and how they adapt to their cages. i love spider behavior most of all i suppose. theres a spider for everyone.
scorpions on the other hand, theres lethal ones, black ones, yellow ones, and ones you never see. ;)

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
For instance, the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) loves "you" for real, without WhatsApp the hell out of you for talking about crap the day after.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
-beautiful
-very low maintenance
-long lived (especially females)
-quiet
-can be inexpensive depending on species and size
-don't require much space
-showing them off is an excellent way to get in-laws or other undesirables to leave your house

Last edited:

Stugy

Arachnolord
For instance, the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) loves "you" for real, without WhatsApp the hell out of you for talking about crap the day after.
Funny because P.muticus is the reason for me making this thread. I need more reasons so I can be more motivated to get one lol. P.muticus looks so awesome imo

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Funny because P.muticus is the reason for me making this thread. I need more reasons so I can be more motivated to get one lol. P.muticus looks so awesome imo
I've given you the best reason for buy one :-s

The Goddess is a friend that you can count on always. Only blinded fools that refuse to see the Truth views a lot of "dirt".
Inside there's the best friend you can have that will never betray you :bookworm:

Christianb96

Arachnoknight
i think the diversity is the best part about Ts. There are so many sizes, colors, and personalitys among them. But regardless of what your into, they grow on you like all inverts do. I had a slight fear of spiders but got a sling out of the blue one day(to conquer my fear) and now I have several Ts that are very precious to me.

Stugy

Arachnolord
I've currently emptied my entire wallet save for $5 on roaches and some scorpions (mostly roaches) because I'm aggressively trying to get rid of my fear of cockroaches lol. It seems to be working but it'll be a while until I can get more money to get myself a tarantula xD. Maybe if I sell more of my things...............

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
just dont forget that unlike scorpions, these things can climb smooth surfaces. cant tell you how relaxing rehousing baby scorps is to tarantulas.