Arachnopeon
5" female b. Auratum
6" female g. Pulchra
3.5" female b. Cabolcla
3" female v. Boehmei

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
“Reasonable” is a very subjective word. I have purchased spiders that I wanted badly for way more than most folks would consider reasonable, and there are some specimens that many folks covet for which I wouldn’t give two cents. So, my thinking is that you should research those specimens for sale by various purveyors and determine an average price, then come to the conclusion if you are willing to spend the money for them. I actually have three of the four you mention, and they are fantastic. So, consider investing.

Jeffrey Wade

Arachnopeon
“Reasonable” is a very subjective word. I have purchased spiders that I wanted badly for way more than most folks would consider reasonable, and there are some specimens that many folks covet for which I wouldn’t give two cents. So, my thinking is that you should research those specimens for sale by various purveyors and determine an average price, then come to the conclusion if you are willing to spend the money for them. I actually have three of the four you mention, and they are fantastic. So, consider investing.
I already own these. And I'm happy to have them , regardless of what I paid.
Just curious ball park estimates, and I find dramatic averages online.

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
I already own these. And I'm happy to have them , regardless of what I paid.
Just curious ball park estimates, and I find dramatic averages online.
Excellent! Then you paid a reasonable price.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
ADMIN NOTE:

I would suggest perusing the classifieds section and dealer websites to get an average idea. However, please note that we do not allow soliciting and this post borders just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.