What is it?

kuwala84

Arachnopeon
Hi guys.I got my second T 2 day.woop woop. It was sold to me as a a.geniculata but I'm not sure of this as n.chromatis and a.brockelhursti look similar. Is there any definite way to tell them apart.I'll get pictures of it up soon as I am at work at the moment. Any help appreciated
Thanks

P.S my b.boehmie bolted last night too!!!
Yay she is beautiful will get some pics of her up to

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi guys.I got my second T 2 day.woop woop. It was sold to me as a a.geniculata but I'm not sure of this as n.chromatis and a.brockelhursti look similar. Is there any definite way to tell them apart.I'll get pictures of it up soon as I am at work at the moment. Any help appreciated
Thanks

P.S my b.boehmie bolted last night too!!!
Yay she is beautiful will get some pics of her up to
No one can help with out any pictures. As soon as you get one loaded, you have a better chance at IDing your critter.

As far as telling the difference.

A. genics., & A. brocklehursti are almost identical. I have an A. brock., A buddy of mine has an A. genic., I cant tell the difference in them.

You will be able to tell the difference in a N. chromatus though. If I am not mistaken, the carapace gets more tan-ish. The A. genic. will be black.

That is the simple way of telling the two apart.

Hope that helps.

kuwala84

Arachnopeon
pics finaly

right guys got some pics so maybe some1 can help

and finally some pics of my newly molted b.boehmie and a question.Is it a female?

kuwala84

Arachnopeon
Well u can't have her.lol. They are pretty amazingly beautiful T's.well I think so any way

Londoner

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It's definitely A. geniculata or A. brocklehursti, but like Tommy I have a hard time telling the difference. If I had to choose, I'd say A. geniculata because I've heard that A. brocklehursti have some red setae on the carapace? I only own A. geniculata so maybe someone could confirm this?

Your B. boehmei also looks female to me :).