What Is A Cheap Centipede type

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Centipede type? You mean species? Also, why can't your friend buy any? Is there a reason? I apologize if I sound a bit inclusive, but you have a such a loosely-opened question that it just makes me wonder.

centipeedle

Arachnosquire
My friend likes bugs, but can't buy any, so I thought I might help him out.
Instead of looking for the absolute cheapest centipede you can find, focus on finding a healthy animal within your price range. Sure you can go out and buy a wild caught subspinipes for dirt cheap, but it probably won’t last very long. There’s plenty of good sellers in the classifieds section, and if I were you, I’d find a CB juvenile from one of them.

coldbl00ded

Arachnosquire
I want to get one that is healthy of course, but I don't have as much money for pets so I was seeing what species are more cheaper.

Jumbie Spider

Arachnobaron
Whatever type you can find locally for the cheapest price. Anything you find online you'd have to pay for shipping.
Just start calling up shops near you and ask around.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Cheapest isn’t always the best way to go. Do some searching on the boards, Google, etc. and come up with species your friend may be interested in.

Have they kept centipedes before? If not, keep that in mind when looking for species. Don’t want to end up with a ‘cheap’ defensive species that they are too scared of.

Centipedes aren’t bugs by the way.