What happened to Sicarius Thomisoides?

8legs2fangs

Arachnopeon
I have a female that I will be hanging on to, if any one out there has a male they would like to sell, or do a breeding loan, in Hope's of making sicarius thomisoides available In the US hobby please message me

Attachments

Necrodude

Arachnopeon
I have a female that I will be hanging on to, if any one out there has a male they would like to sell, or do a breeding loan, in Hope's of making sicarius thomisoides available In the US hobby please message me
I wish I could find a male so we could do that but right now I can't even find slings for sale.

8legs2fangs

Arachnopeon
Sounds like there are a few males around. In due time I will post any babies produced here first

8legs2fangs

Arachnopeon
Once I've acquired a male I definitely will. One individual would like to wait til its warmer to ship any spiders. And I agree, these are too rare to lose in shipment

NYAN

Arachnoking
Once I've acquired a male I definitely will. One individual would like to wait til its warmer to ship any spiders. And I agree, these are too rare to lose in shipment
Maybe we can work something out? Is your female mature though?

8legs2fangs

Arachnopeon
Maybe we can work something out? Is your female mature though?
Yes she is, shes actually been mated before from what the previous owner tells me. I've been poking around the forum here for breeding info and there's a small amount. Sounds like cohabitation is a reality with sicarius

NYAN

Arachnoking
Yes she is, shes actually been mated before from what the previous owner tells me. I've been poking around the forum here for breeding info and there's a small amount. Sounds like cohabitation is a reality with sicarius

They breed fairly easy, but it can take a year from the time mating to getting babies.

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
I found someone on FB that had one S. t. left for sale. Just housed it a little while ago :eek: lol. got 1 Macroctenus kingsleyei and 1 Heteropoda tetrica also (was 2 but one was DOA). He told he had sub-adult Piloctenus haemastoma coming in, I told him to hold on to my refund lol.

NYAN

Arachnoking
I found someone on FB that had one S. t. left for sale. Just housed it a little while ago :eek: lol. got 1 Macroctenus kingsleyei and 1 Heteropoda tetrica also (was 2 but one was DOA). He told he had sub-adult Piloctenus haemastoma coming in, I told him to hold on to my refund lol.
Ah, I think I know who that is.

I just sent my male out for breeding. I also may be getting some younger ones in soon, but we will see.

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
Ah, I think I know who that is.

I just sent my male out for breeding. I also may be getting some younger ones in soon, but we will see.
dm me if you need conformation, don't want to be accused of promoting anyone.

Necrodude

Arachnopeon
Well aren't you lucky lol. I've been looking but I'm always to late and they're sold before I can buy them. The search continues...

NYAN

Arachnoking
Successful pairing by the looks of it. Hopefully I can get some slings in a reasonable timeframe.

F59AD1F7-C05D-4F38-A9F5-E97DF258E3DB.jpeg