What happened to Sicarius Thomisoides?

JAFUENTES

Arachnodragon
Thanks for letting me know. I sent them an email.
I've never bred any species before but I would definitely think about it. Like I said he didn't even reply back to my message I sent him.
I've bred them before and they are super easy to rear as babies

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Somebody messaged me on Tarantula forum saying they had a female and male for sale. They want me to send payment through western union though. I've gotten scammed before using that payment method so I won't do it. They said they will message me tomorrow with a different payment method. I guess we will see tomorrow.
Ugh Western Union. Definitely best not to do it. Hopefully they'll accept the other payment method.

Necrodude

Arachnopeon
I hope more people start breeding them, I'm having the same problem as the OP.
Probably one reason alot of people don't breed them is because how potent their venom is. Hopefully more show up for sale soon.
Ugh Western Union. Definitely best not to do it. Hopefully they'll accept the other payment method.
Yeah whenever somebody asks for Western Union it throws up a red flag for me. Also, he just joined that fourm on Thursday. So that throws up a red flag even more. He still hasn't messaged me with a new payment method. So it doesn't look like it will happen.

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
Probably one reason alot of people don't breed them is because how potent their venom is.
Yes their venom is very potent but since they can't climb smooth surfaces and are supposed to be completely non-aggressive there's really no good reason not to breed them.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Yes their venom is very potent but since they can't climb smooth surfaces and are supposed to be completely non-aggressive there's really no good reason not to breed them.
Agreed 100%. But with humans being thick as mince I can still understand it.

RTTB

Arachnoprince
I used Western Union once and got burned. Never again. Surprised they are still around.

Necrodude

Arachnopeon
Paypal is what I use 95% of the time. I've used Zelle and Google wallet a couple of times also. I don't even understand why anyone would ever use Western Union.

Necrodude

Arachnopeon
Ok now I know that guy was a scammer. His other payment methods were Amazon gift cards and cryptocurrency. Only scammers would ever ask for Amazon gift cards as payment. Oh well I guess the search continues...

NYAN

Arachnoking
Ok now I know that guy was a scammer. His other payment methods were Amazon gift cards and cryptocurrency. Only scammers would ever ask for Amazon gift cards as payment. Oh well I guess the search continues...
Ask him if he would happen to have (insert very rare or nonexistent species) as well. That’s another indicator.

Necrodude

Arachnopeon
Just ask around, they're out there. If all goed well I might have some for sale.
I was just hoping to get one before it gets to cold here. I've been looking around all the fourms and facebook groups and no one has any for sale. Actually one guy did have one for sale but they never messaged me back and took down the WTS post. If you get any for sale, you atleast know one person that would definitely buy one.

Mini8leggedfreak

Arachnoknight
Tarantula Canada has them for 60$ but I think u have to order over 1000$ to get it shipped to the states......you’ll take like 18 though, right? So that’s not a problem

NYAN

Arachnoking
Just ask around, they're out there. If all goed well I might have some for sale.

Are you breeding them?

Tarantula Canada has them for 60$ but I think u have to order over 1000$ to get it shipped to the states......you’ll take like 18 though, right? So that’s not a problem
It is illegal to order from them unless you go through fish and wildlife.