What happened to my androctonus bicolor?

Johnn

Arachnoknight
She was doing fine. had a new hide and was feeding on superworms and crickets. She was not power fed. Her enclosure was about 92 degrees in the hot spot and in the 80s everywhere else in the cage. My dad found her dead. Maybe it was old age? i got her as a grown scorpion. or maybe she was sick but she was eating fine just before her demise.

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
She was doing fine. had a new hide and was feeding on superworms and crickets. She was not power fed. Her enclosure was about 92 degrees in the hot spot and in the 80s everywhere else in the cage. My dad found her dead. Maybe it was old age? i got her as a grown scorpion. or maybe she was sick but she was eating fine just before her demise.
Probably old age but was she ever fed any wild caught prey items? If so, she could have been poisoned by god knows what agent(s), contaminant(s) the prey was carrying on its person that can make short work of a pet invertebrate.

Johnn

Arachnoknight
Probably old age but was she ever fed any wild caught prey items? If so, she could have been poisoned by god knows what agent(s), contaminant(s) the prey was carrying on its person that can make short work of a pet invertebrate.
never fed wild prey. don't want intestinal parasites but she was field collected.