[Inquiry] What happened to ken the bug guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luciuss

Arachnopeon
Hey everyone. I have lived in the tucson area for a while now and have been going to the physical location for ken the bug guy for years, about a year or two ago a new person came into ownership of the shop and renamed the store. I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to ken the bug guy? All i know is the new shop owner inherited it from the previous owner presumably ken. since the new ownership its been okay i guess but there's usually a lot of things out of stock for a long time so its a little disappointing. im sure its just because they're trying to get their bearings and figure stuff out but hopefully it comes around more. The new owner is very nice too btw.

ExotiPet

Arachnopeon
He got into CBD products and sold all of his stuff. I think he is getting ready to come back to the hobby though since he just purchased a bunch of T's and posted about it on his FB

Ricky ortiz

Arachnopeon
Ken is no longer the owner as already stated. He actually went another direction which is one he’s wanted to pursue for a long time. He now is the proud owner of a somewhat exotic petting zoo called funny foot farm. Traci has been running things now for a few years now she’s doing her best to get stuff ordered but financially not capable at the moment I believe. She is great and has been working with Ken for over a decade now she was there with him when he was based in California and made the move to Tucson with him. I know this because I used to work for him and am friends with them all and visit as often as I can from California.

Kibosh

Arachnoknight
Need to bump this as I am sweating my order a bit.

<edit>

I know it's the holidays and it hasn't quite been a week yet, but I am normally used to hearing from dealers within 24 hours. Wondering if I should call my bank and get my money back or what.

Anyone heard from them recently or know if they are still in business?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.