What happened to Arachnocenter???

Ron Jeremy

Arachnopeon
Does anyone know what happened to arachnocenter.com???, that place rocks!! :?

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Last thing I heard they were under new ownership and the new owner would hopefully have the website up soon. Course thiis was over a month ago

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I believe it was spiderhunter who said that they closed up and on the last day they had a 50% off sale. this has been several months ago now.
Ed

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by Bob the thief
lol.....
dude...what if hes the REAL ron jeremy you cant tel that wouldnt be cool for a real celeberty to post on this site

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Sean
dude...what if hes the REAL ron jeremy you cant tel that wouldnt be cool for a real celeberty to post on this site
I would imagine the real RJ would be too tied up with hard backbending work to get involved on a forum.

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey RJ,
There was another thread awhile ago wondering what happened to arachnocenter. Seems like what had happened is that they went out of business and one of the guys that worked there was starting up his own site. I haven't heard much since.

Welcome to the site, BTW I'm from Santa Rosa too.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
dude, are you really ron jeremy?
umm, I think he's a bit on the young side to be Ron Jeremy...read his profile LOL =D

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
No, it would be cool for an ACTUAL celebrity to post on this site.

There is a general rule of thumb regarding people you meet one the Internet: if they say they're famous, they're not, if they say they're hot, they're homely, and if they say they're rich, they're poor as dirt and mooching their friend's internet connection to talk to you. ;)

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
just what I was going to say...

The Hedgehog has indeed been around for quite a while. heh heh Now I'm wondering how you knew who he was? :)

Phil

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Re: just what I was going to say...

Originally posted by Phillip
The Hedgehog has indeed been around for quite a while. heh heh Now I'm wondering how you knew who he was? :)

Phil
well, umm...just cuz I'm old as dirt, doesn't mean I don't know a thing or two <wink wink>

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Re: Re: just what I was going to say...

Originally posted by Immortal_sin
well, umm...just cuz I'm old as dirt, doesn't mean I don't know a thing or two <wink wink>
I think he was referring to the 18-year old kid who seems to be going ape over the fact that RJ might actually be posting here... :rolleyes: