What does your shelf look like?

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Exactly my thoughts. I think an O. aureotibialis would fit the theme pretty well.
I prefer arboreal. But the one suggested is gorgeous!

Here's my current T cabinet...

Clockwise from top left: P. cambridgei, A. versicolor, H. pulchripes, P. irminia, P. regalis, P. metallica, L. megatheloides, C. cyaneopubescens, P. sazimai, E. sp Red, A. geniculata, B. smithi.

View attachment 220671
That is awesome.

My shelf is a 12'x14' room,lol.I'll get some pics later.
I could boot my daughter out of her room. She don't need it as much as I need more critters. Haha.

I use a cabinet with doors and a padlock because of cats and a toddler.

More such cabinets are required.
My youngest is 6. He knows not to mess with them. All three of my kids know better. And they all love the critters. I'll eventually get my closet filled up.

Oh. My. Gawd. :banghead::rofl::rofl::rofl:
To sparkly?

I really want to get those front load enclosures. The one on the second shelf in the middle. Those are Zoomed, right?

Looking it over I need to reorganize a bit. Anyway here it is.

Ahh. I miss my old collection.

i love seeing other peoples collections.
I do too! Makes me want to build up my old collection. But, I am trying to keep it to the species I favor most.

I would have to fix that flex. That would make me al sorts of nervous! Haha.

netr

Arachnoknight
My youngest is 6. He knows not to mess with them. All three of my kids know better. And they all love the critters. I'll eventually get my closet filled up.
Yeah, even at two our son seems to know that he isn't to mess with them. He's very interested in them and all the feeders. But I'm not taking any chances: thanks to our scumbag cats, the Poecilotheria formosa was once knocked off the bookshelf they all used to be on, while we were away. I don't intend to relive the several hours it took to find that spider!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah, even at two our son seems to know that he isn't to mess with them. He's very interested in them and all the feeders. But I'm not taking any chances: thanks to our scumbag cats, the Poecilotheria formosa was once knocked off the bookshelf they all used to be on, while we were away. I don't intend to relive the several hours it took to find that spider!
I couldn't imagine loosing one! The only close call I have ever had, I was packing to ship a S. cal. and it got away on the table I was packing on. It got underneath and I got it back then. That was in house.

Then, I had my wife lose a P. metallica in the truck. The worst situation I have ever had. I tore my truck apart looking for it. I had bought a pair, it was the female that got loose! We looked for hours! Laid down the back seat and there she was. Hahaha.

Nothing ever in a house though. Not with kids around either. Thankfully!

louise f

Arachnoangel
If you want to see my shelf`s with spiders, it is a lot easier to watch some of my vids because i cant get it all to fit in at once. :D

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
If you want to see my shelf`s with spiders, it is a lot easier to watch some of my vids because i cant get it all to fit in at once. :D
Like me :)

They are all around my room, impossible to show in one pic. The female C.marshalli is next the PS4 while a female P.murinus near Xbox 360, the Goddess 0.1 P.muticus near the Blu Ray and so forth u_u

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I had to dress it up a bit. Found some holiday decor at the dollar tree and made it...sparkle. Here is what I came up with.

Let's see where y'all keep yalls critters.
Ahahah I like the chill vibes you have going on there. :D

Here is a couple of my shelving units looking surprisingly tidy for once-
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'll have to take some time today after the kids finish homework and take a look!

Like me :)

They are all around my room, impossible to show in one pic. The female C.marshalli is next the PS4 while a female P.murinus near Xbox 360, the Goddess 0.1 P.muticus near the Blu Ray and so forth u_u
You don't have a certain shelf to place them on? I have to have everything organized. Mine are all in alphabetical order. I know, that's easy with only having 8. Lol

Austin Spears gave me a bunch of these for free.

They mount with two screws into the underside of the shelf

Pretty clean look once the wires are hidden.
Those are nice. I'm going to have to look into those.

Ahahah I like the chill vibes you have going on there. :D

Here is a couple of my shelving units looking surprisingly tidy for once-
View attachment 220784
View attachment 220783
Thanks. Is that a heater in front of the shelves?

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
@mistertim @netr

Where did u get your cabinets...? And how costly were they? Are they sturdy? We have these crazy industrial metal racks which are a tad... unsightly.
Also I would like to have a cabinet that closes and locks BC I have an 8 month old... And some pretty potent Ts.
But I have a lot of heavy enclosures so I am wondering how that would work w a cabinet...

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That particular one is an Exo Terra Nano (8x8x8).
Ahh. I don't know why I was thinking ZooMed. I plan to be using those for mine. I've been looking and looking all day. Just to find a reason not to use them. Other than the price, I can't. I wish I knew where to buy them in bulk. I only plan to house the females in them though. Males will stay in something smaller and basic. No need for them to run themselves out fast just for a little added space.