What does your shelf look like?

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So, since we started moving and got the critters settled in their nook of the apartment. (My wife said I could keep the closet!) Bahahaha! I decided it was boring.

Bare walls, only tarantula enclosures and feeding supplies.

I had to dress it up a bit. Found some holiday decor at the dollar tree and made it...sparkle. Here is what I came up with.

Let's see where y'all keep yalls critters.

Attachments

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
032.JPG lol no pics but i like your shelf alot!
edit: never mind, found one old one, have like triple the spiders now and another shelf full of pokies.

mistertim

Arachnobaron
Here's my current T cabinet...

Clockwise from top left: P. cambridgei, A. versicolor, H. pulchripes, P. irminia, P. regalis, P. metallica, L. megatheloides, C. cyaneopubescens, P. sazimai, E. sp Red, A. geniculata, B. smithi.

t_cabinet.jpg

netr

Arachnoknight

I use a cabinet with doors and a padlock because of cats and a toddler.

More such cabinets are required.

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
So, since we started moving and got the critters settled in their nook of the apartment. (My wife said I could keep the closet!) Bahahaha! I decided it was boring.

Bare walls, only tarantula enclosures and feeding supplies.

I had to dress it up a bit. Found some holiday decor at the dollar tree and made it...sparkle. Here is what I came up with.

Let's see where y'all keep yalls critters.
Oh. My. Gawd. :banghead::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
i love seeing other peoples collections.

EDIT: my collection pics are on my Instagram if anyones interested.

Last edited:

Tarantula20

Arachnosquire
Trenor how many adults/sub adults do you have I see only 2-3 that look like they could house an adult of medium size?Just wondering?

Tarantula20

Arachnosquire
Ya my dad has a shelf even more bent then that because of his CD's, but just be careful just don't want it breaking.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Trenor how many adults/sub adults do you have I see only 2-3 that look like they could house an adult of medium size?Just wondering?
I have two adult females, 12 sub-adults/juvies, a lot of slings and two communal setups.