what do you think?

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Well, I am starting to think on gettinh these 3!

* 1 Greater Horned Baboon .75"
* 1 White Collar .33"
* 1 Costa Rican Orangemouth 1"

Are these to aggressive? besides the white collar? Becuase I may just get them!

Thanks,

James

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It doesnt seem like being picky. First you want an arboreal, then you want a fiesty spider, then you want this and then you want that.

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Originally posted by JacenBeers
It doesnt seem like being picky. First you want an arboreal, then you want a fiesty spider, then you want this and then you want that.
Hey, so what if I change my mind! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

JAMES

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It's his decision to make, what does it matter how much he changes his mind...as long as he is responsible with what he gets. If it bothers you that much don't read his threads.

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
thanks!

Originally posted by Ephesians
It's his decision to make, what does it matter how much he changes his mind...as long as he is responsible with what he gets. If it bothers you that much don't read his threads.
Thanks Ephesians!

James

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have a baby GH baboon, and it's a really nice burrower. They're supposed to be a bit aggressive as they get older, but I love mine so far. I don't know anything about the other two.

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
James,
what happened to the H. gigas?
Man, I think you would really like it. :D. JMO

Ernie

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hehe James at this rate you will have a large collection. And to Jacen why must you be such a prick? When you only have a couple of tarantulas it is hard to decide what you want. Also I don't think it is called for picking on a 12 year old. Why don't you mature a little and if you have nothing nice to say just keep your trap shut.:mad:

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
Ah, some things never change - I've been off the boards for some time but Jacen is still a jerk LOL

James, I gotta back up Ernie - I love the H. gigas. They make elaborate burrows and it is so cool to watch them dash out and grab a cricket. Mine actually run to the burrow mouth when I open the petpal and wait with just their legs sticking out around the silk lined lip.

Gail

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Originally posted by JacenBeers
Think back to when you first were attracted to tarantulas. It was everything and then certain types, always changing, just like the rest of us..
Peace,
Gillian

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey Gillian, (sorry for stealing a peace of your thread here, James...lol). If you had a choice would you pick a t. blondi, or h. gigas, or c. crawshi? What would you pick Ernie?

Marcus

Paladin

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
what about the spiders? lets get back to the spiders....

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hey Gillian, (sorry for stealing a peace of your thread here, James...lol). If you had a choice would you pick a t. blondi, or h. gigas, or c. crawshi? What would you pick Ernie?

Marcus
Marcus,
When I got H.gigas It was sold to me as H. hercules, but I soon found out it wasn't. H. gigas is great and cheap to buy..

I bought a C. crawshi sling, and I'm hopeing I live long enough to see it mature. ;) Can be priced kind of high.

And from what Ive seen lately on the boards about T. blonde, I'll be getting one very soon.

So to answer your question, I'd pick the T. blondi, and kick in a few more bucks and get the H.gigas too.:D

Ernie

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer

Marcus
Marcus,
I already have a blondi, so...I know absolutely nothing about H. gigas. The rep show that got me started...there was a full grown King Baboon female in a large, clear deli thing with a lid..I was VERY impressed. So, I would have to say King Baboon..
Peace,
Gillian

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
teeeeeechnically...we never were talking about "spiders"...we were talking about Tarantulas, which are from the family "theriphosidea"..and aren't true "spiders". ;)

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Haha...rock on, thanks guys! If the price really is cheap for the King (not Elvis) really is a low priced guy then I'll grab one of those and a T. blondi. Thanks!

Marcus