Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

What do you think?

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by 3v15c3r8, May 7, 2010.

1. 3v15c3r8

3v15c3r8 Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    You think Dwayne Elizono Mountian Dew Herbert Comacho is a good name for my next OBT?

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Arachnoknight

Dwayne Herbert Elizono Comacho Mountain Dew has a much better ring to it;)

3. 3v15c3r8

3v15c3r8 Arachnopeon

Well I was going to call it Comacho for short, but I like Dwayne Elizono Mountian Dew Herbet Comacho better still. I'm surprised from all the views only one person has replied funny.

4. gromgrom

gromgrom Arachnoprince

i'm not fond of names but all 3 of mine are named Cuddles

5. 3v15c3r8

3v15c3r8 Arachnopeon

That's awesome

6. Bazzgazm

Bazzgazm Arachnoknight

i find it totally ****IDIOTIC**** You would name him that.

Just call him Judge =)

7. Mina

Mina Arachnoking Old Timer

I like it, it has personality and individuality!
    I have to admit though, that even though all most all of mine have names, the closest I ever came to that long a name was my late female H. lividum who was named, Lwaxana Troi, daughter of the fifth house, holder of the sacred chalice of Riix, heir to the holy rings of Betazed.

8. 3v15c3r8

3v15c3r8 Arachnopeon

That is an EPIC name!! Lol...Idiocracy for the win! Judge is also a good name though.

9. Sounds good, but

.......Just call him D.

Terry

10. CAK

CAK Arachnoknight

I would have to study that name word by word for a week just to remember it... Plus, they don't have enough room on the vial for a label to fit... :?

But... That is the beauty of this hobby... Everyones buttons are different. :D

11. xhexdx

xhexdx ArachnoGod Old Timer

You need buttons to be in this hobby? CRAP!

12. personally, i think it's awesome name. get creative as you want, the crazier the name the better.

granted, i am the person who named their cat mister moose the rykitty rosspants (we just call him moose ross :}) and my friends cat holy flying chuck norris so my opinion on naming stuff is often void.

and yes, i went there.

13. Moltar

Moltar ArachnoGod

Well there's always the 'pewpurpants' button. It's located somewhere on the underside of any mature P. murinus. It's specific location can vary from one specimen to another so if you don't find it right away keep poking around.

You'll get it. ;)

14. CAK

CAK Arachnoknight

Ethan, that has to be the funniest damned thing I have heard all day!!!!!! :worship:

15. 3v15c3r8

3v15c3r8 Arachnopeon

Ha! and no thank you, I will leave my P murinus were it is.....nice and evil

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.