What do you think?

3v15c3r8

Arachnopeon
You think Dwayne Elizono Mountian Dew Herbert Comacho is a good name for my next OBT?

3v15c3r8

Arachnopeon
Well I was going to call it Comacho for short, but I like Dwayne Elizono Mountian Dew Herbet Comacho better still. I'm surprised from all the views only one person has replied funny.

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i'm not fond of names but all 3 of mine are named Cuddles

Bazzgazm

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i find it totally ****IDIOTIC**** You would name him that.

Just call him Judge =)

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I like it, it has personality and individuality!
I have to admit though, that even though all most all of mine have names, the closest I ever came to that long a name was my late female H. lividum who was named, Lwaxana Troi, daughter of the fifth house, holder of the sacred chalice of Riix, heir to the holy rings of Betazed.

3v15c3r8

Arachnopeon
That is an EPIC name!! Lol...Idiocracy for the win! Judge is also a good name though.

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I would have to study that name word by word for a week just to remember it... Plus, they don't have enough room on the vial for a label to fit... :?

But... That is the beauty of this hobby... Everyones buttons are different. :D

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
personally, i think it's awesome name. get creative as you want, the crazier the name the better.

granted, i am the person who named their cat mister moose the rykitty rosspants (we just call him moose ross :}) and my friends cat holy flying chuck norris so my opinion on naming stuff is often void.

and yes, i went there.

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well there's always the 'pewpurpants' button. It's located somewhere on the underside of any mature P. murinus. It's specific location can vary from one specimen to another so if you don't find it right away keep poking around.

You'll get it. ;)

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well there's always the 'pewpurpants' button. It's located somewhere on the underside of any mature P. murinus. It's specific location can vary from one specimen to another so if you don't find it right away keep poking around.

You'll get it. ;)

Ethan, that has to be the funniest damned thing I have heard all day!!!!!! :worship: