What do you do with your rosea slings?

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Being so common in the hobby, what do you do with them? Do they sell like other species? I don't imagine they do, but just in case I'll ask. Do you give them away? What do you do with slings of the most common T in the hobby?

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I was wondering about that too. And what about LPs? That's thousands of babies! Where do they all end up?

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Not many people breed spiders like G. rosea because of how difficult they are to get rid of.

Another thing to do is give them away as freebies when you sell other stuff.

thumpersalley

Roach Lovers Mom
Old Timer
Donate some to local entomology dept's at colleges, science classrooms at grades 1-12 & libraries. Kim

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You could just give them away. Have the person pay for shipping and send them however many they want. Pretty easy way to get rid of them.

ikarus_black

Arachnopeon
... and please!!!

... and please don't feed your other spiders with the poor slings!!!
That is just wrong!!!!!:evil:

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Sometimes I'll fry them up with a little olive oil, basil, and garlic powder. They taste like popcorn.

Vespula

Arachnodemon
Sometimes I'll fry them up with a little olive oil, basil, and garlic powder. They taste like popcorn.
:eek: Well... That's kinda creepy:D

You could just keep them. Who doesn't want hundreds of fluffy baby spiders!

GPulchra

Arachnoknight
Weird.... Mine tasted like popcorn shrimp.. :?
If you raise a few, you could sell them to LPSs. In bulk. Who wouldn't want better quality tarantulas for 3 bucks that they could rip others off by selling for 10?

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If you raise a few, you could sell them to LPSs. In bulk. Who wouldn't want better quality tarantulas for 3 bucks that they could rip others off by selling for 10?
I wouldnt sell them to an LPS... But that is just me.. Just trade/give them away here..

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well someone said trade them on here so I asked. I wouldn't trade much for them either lol. Although the tamagotchi sounds good... J/k. So basically they aren't tradeable for anything really, so I guess they aren't really that sellable either. Well with all these rosea's, somebody is breeding them. So what is the best option to get rid of them?