What do you do when they hate spiders?

What do you do if your significant other hates spiders?

• Ok, I'll get rid of all of them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ok, I'll get rid of SOME of them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Another thing, if your SO tolerates your hobby, you better fully support their hobby.
Why just support your SO's hobby when you can use it as a bargaining chip to achieve mutual assured obsession?

"You paid $800 for another Colt 1903? Surely I can get a $30 tarantula."

Walker253

Arachnobaron
Why just support your SO's hobby when you can use it as a bargaining chip to achieve mutual assured obsession?

"You paid $800 for another Colt 1903? Surely I can get a $30 tarantula."
Lol, those bargaining chips and opportunities should never be ignored and passed by. Oh, and it's a 1911 Colt. Let him know you're paying attention, even when you're not.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Oh, and it's a 1911 Colt. Let him know you're paying attention, even when you're not.
No, he collects Colt 1903s ("Pocket Hammerless," chambered in .32 ACP), and to a lesser extent Colt 1908s (.380 ACP). Colt 1911 is a .45 ACP, and I don't think he owns any of those.

I also like guns, but I see them as more of a self-defense tool and not something I'd be interested in collecting.

Walker253

Arachnobaron
No, he collects Colt 1903s ("Pocket Hammerless," chambered in .32 ACP), and to a lesser extent Colt 1908s (.380 ACP). Colt 1911 is a .45 ACP, and I don't think he owns any of those.

I also like guns, but I see them as more of a self-defense tool and not something I'd be interested in collecting.
[[[[[[[[[[[[PULLING FOOT OUT OF MY MOUTH]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

I forgot about those