What DO scorpions taste like? Here is your answer!

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
mmm Scorpions for breakfast...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKUabhxqzWk

I get asked a lot if i've ever eaten a scorpion, the answer was NO until this morning.They were going to be euthanized today anyways, so don't feel to bad.

The answer is: shrimp/lobster/crawfish. that is what they taste like.

:}

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ha!, I did too. I ordered one small can from Asia out of curiosity. It looked like H. laoticus and tasted kind of a strong lobster taste to it, but too strong ..could've been rotten as far as I know.

blazetown

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
wow dude i saw ur roach video too ur an F'n trooper....lol moldy cornflakes

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Gross. Don't chew with your mouth open.
lol I do that so they can hear the crunching, my mouth was actually closed I think thats just how tough their exoskeletons are! :eek:

blazetown

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
have you seen any of those websites where you can buy inverts and reptiles to munch on? Asian stuff but they had like cobras in whiskey and stuff you might be interested lol

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
have you seen any of those websites where you can buy inverts and reptiles to munch on? Asian stuff but they had like cobras in whiskey and stuff you might be interested lol
yeah but I like mines RAW ;P

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Too crunchy for me, dude, but if they really do taste like lobster, I might reconsider! A nice white wine to gobble it down with.....:D

Xedeathros

Arachnopeon
I registered just to stop this lie, Scorpion belongs to Arachnids not crustacean, If you tell me that spiders taste like shrimp or crab then there's something wrong with you.

Scorpions leaves a bitter sweet taste same like spiders.