What do I have

Sodaboy1978

Arachnopeon
Strange behavior from an LP.

is there anything that looks like an LP and burrows or is my LP just being weird. I would post pics but my camera sucks.

Last edited:

seezilla

Arachnopeon
We have an LP dear. Why do you always post "what is it?" threads on already id'ed Ts?? It's burrowing. That's what LP slings do. It's just weird that Chocolate decided to become a pet hole now. Obviously, it likes the hide and likes the new set up. Quit being a dork. ;P

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It wouldn't be much of a stretch to say that the only genus of tarantulas that absolutely does not burrow as slings is Avicularia. Plenty of species that never burrow as adults will spend their tiny slinghood underground. This even includes arboreal genera like Psalmopoeus and Poecilotheria.

Londoner

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
is there anything that looks like an LP and burrows or is my LP just being weird. I would post pics but my camera sucks.
We have an LP dear. Why do you always post "what is it?" threads on already id'ed Ts?? It's burrowing. That's what LP slings do. It's just weird that Chocolate decided to become a pet hole now. Obviously, it likes the hide and likes the new set up. Quit being a dork. ;P
No fighting you two! Think about the innocent, defenseless Ts caught in the middle of your bickering! What kind of an example is that setting? {D