wHat do i Do With these Hissers

FASSETT

Arachnopeon
Ill trade for a spiderling but i cant find anyone on craigslist or mom and pop pet stores :(

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Ill trade for a spiderling but i cant find anyone on craigslist or mom and pop pet stores :(
Try Midway Tropical Pets (240th and Pac Hwy) or Sierra Fish and Pets (Renton, WA) they may buy them Also post an add on CL in the "Community" section as feeders for pets. Bearded dragons would love them. I would take a couple to put in my Asian centipede enclosure and I'm local to you Auburn, WA

FASSETT

Arachnopeon
Try Midway Tropical Pets (240th and Pac Hwy) or Sierra Fish and Pets (Renton, WA) they may buy them Also post an add on CL in the "Community" section as feeders for pets. Bearded dragons would love them. I would take a couple to put in my Asian centipede enclosure and I'm local to you Auburn, WA
I called midway pet and they said no, but ill haff to go there so i dont look like a phone solicitor lol. I definitely miss petospere. I worked right next door and whent there every day. Ben trying to find her number on line for reptospere (underground). She gave me a card right before she closed and i lost it :(

nepenthe

Arachnopeon
If you're just looking to get rid of them you could try posting a classified on roachforum, or give away for Ovogram credits (argiope.se/test). You probably won't see tarantulas on Ovogram but there is usually a wild caught spider or two in the ads.