What did you get this week

CWilson1351

Arachnobaron
Sunburn and exhhaution. But you meant Ts, no new ones just some new worry about my A. geroldi sling that doesn't want to eat.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
I picked up a Hottentotta caboverdensis and an H.vonwirthi.. Gave my vonwirthi to @DreamHaze because I have enough boxes of angry dirt...

Last edited:

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Other than a back ache from my first attempt at bowling, I did not get anything (particularly anything with eight legs) although I am about to get some GBB slings to replace my female that died 2 wks ago, which hit me hard as she was a monster with the temperament of an E. Sp. Red.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Used my trade credit with a local seller to pick up 3 C. versicolor slings and a 3" P. muticus female. ;)

Leila

Arachnobaron
Other than a back ache from my first attempt at bowling, I did not get anything (particularly anything with eight legs) although I am about to get some GBB slings to replace my female that died 2 wks ago, which hit me hard as she was a monster with the temperament of an E. Sp. Red.
Sorry for your loss, friend.

Timc

Arachnosquire
I got a 10 gallon fish tank. Nothing in it yet, but that's what I got.

Timc

Arachnosquire
Perfect! Now it is absolutely necessary for you to make that tank a home to a new pet!! ;):cat::kiss:
Couldn't agree more, however I can't decide what yet. My inbox is open to suggestions.

Petah Parkah

Arachnosquire
I'm new to this hobby and I recently got a G. Pulchripes. When I put her in her enclosure she was moving around a bit but finally settled into this position for a few hours now. Is this bad?

Attachments

aphono

Arachnobaron
Two Harpactira pulchripes and peppered roach nymphs. My first time dealing with shipped tarantulas. Happy to say it went very well.

p.s. I have an empty 30 gallon fish tank.. what to do with it..... hmm...

ShrapnelShark

Arachnopeon
an Indian Violet 1 Inch Sling today(Already webbing its enclosure up! <3) and a desert hairy scorp. Its a good day~