What determines T prices might be selling some.

obie

Arachnosquire
I'm thinking about selling off some of my T's. What or who determines the prices. I want to be fair but I don't want to be robbed either. I've seen dealers on this forum with up to 25 dollar differences in price for the same T. So I don't know what to ask as far as price like what percentage off of retail

Python

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Look for others offering the same T for sale and look at the prices they are asking. If there is a difference, use your best judgement. Other than that, post an ad and ask for whatever you think seems reasonable to you. Either it will sell or it won't.

obie

Arachnosquire
For example if I had a couple 3in T's that aren't very rare. One seller has the same slings at 3/4in for 35 bucks another has them for 29 bucks and another has them for 55 bucks all the same size. What do you think is a fair price for the 3in unsexed one.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
For example if I had a couple 3in T's that aren't very rare. One seller has the same slings at 3/4in for 35 bucks another has them for 29 bucks and another has them for 55 bucks all the same size. What do you think is a fair price for the 3in unsexed one.
Personally, I would not pay more than sling prices for unsexed Ts at/over 3 inches from an individual person selling off a few Ts unless I knew them really well. It is way to easy for people to pawn off their unwanted males on you that way. I understand that it can be hard to sex Ts with them because of them tearing their molts etc. At a show with a person that has mostly slings and 2 or 3 unsexed larger Ts.. those larger ones are usually males.

I'd not worry about it so much. Pick a price that seems fair based off what you have seen others charge. If people buy it it's good. If not you can always lower the price and see if it sales then. It doesn't cost anything to list the Ts so your not out if the don't immediately sale.

Good luck.