What can live with Rhysida longipes

Scorpio420

Arachnosquire
Hey all.
I was wondering what could live with Scholopendra Polymorpha. Anything from mantids to millipedes, i don't care. Thanks!

Last edited:

NYAN

Arachnoking
Your title and question do not match, but the answer is the same; anything you keep with a centipede should be expected to be eaten. The only things that you can really keep with them are cleaner crew, like springtails and isopods.

Scorpio420

Arachnosquire
Your title and question do not match, but the answer is the same; anything you keep with a centipede should be expected to be eaten. The only things that you can really keep with them are cleaner crew, like springtails and isopods.
yea sorry, I realized i typed the wrong name, and then i edited it but forgut to change the title.

So the pede will attack anything I add in the enclosure? They are that agressive?

NYAN

Arachnoking
So the pede will attack anything I add in the enclosure? They are that agressive?
They aren’t attacking anything necessarily. They are predators, therefore they naturally hunt other animals for food. It’s like putting a sandwich in a container with a starving person. They person wouldn’t be attacking the sandwich if they ate it. The centipede would do the same given the opportunity.

Scorpio420

Arachnosquire
They aren’t attacking anything necessarily. They are predators, therefore they naturally hunt other animals for food. It’s like putting a sandwich in a container with a starving person. They person wouldn’t be attacking the sandwich if they ate it. The centipede would do the same given the opportunity.
well is there anything that is not in their diet? Or do they eat every single thing they see?