What can I keep in a 6 quart tub?

Harmonicon

Arachnoknight
Hello! What can I keep in a 6-quart tub?

I ordered a pack of 12 6-quart tubs for my beetle species so the "pet room" will look more organized instead of having randomly sized bins all over the place. I figured I probably only use like 5 of them for beetles and was wondering what else I can put in. I probably won't be drilling holes because there is space between the lid and bin.

I thought about millipedes, isopods, and springtails, but is there anything else? Thanks!

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
I refer you to my thread which contains a few things to tease one's imagination...

Thanks,

Arthroverts

mellow

Arachnobaron
I would do all three! You could get some Orthoporus ornatus and some other millipedes, and maybe you will get some Porcellionides pruinosus or some other colorful isopods, and you should definitely get some kind of springtails they are super useful! There are so many different types you can choose from, so have some fun picking some different things to put in those seven tubs! 😁

Harmonicon

Arachnoknight
Thanks, everyone! I'll consider the millipedes. Does anyone know of any scorpion species that can live in one of them? The bin's floor space is 14 x 7 inches.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Heterometrus sp., maybe a Pandinus, though it doesn't sound like they are very high, so providing enough substrate might be an issue.
A group of Centruroides would do well in there, as would some of the more communal Vaejovis. Paravaejovis would also fit but that's an awfully large enclosure for just one small, cannibalistic specimen. Uroctonus mordax, Pseudouroctonus reddelli/other species of Pseudouroctonus, I think Opisthacanthus, Scorpio maurus, Smeringurus mesaensis, etc. There is a lot of different species that could potentially work actually.

Oh, and of course, vinegaroons...

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Harmonicon

Arachnoknight
Heterometrus sp., maybe a Pandinus, though it doesn't sound like they are very high, so providing enough substrate might be an issue.
A group of Centruroides would do well in there, as would some of the more communal Vaejovis. Paravaejovis would also fit but that's an awfully large enclosure for just one small, cannibalistic specimen. Uroctonus mordax, Pseudouroctonus reddelli/other species of Pseudouroctonus, I think Opisthacanthus, Scorpio maurus, Smeringurus mesaensis, etc. There is a lot of different species that could potentially work actually.

Oh, and of course, vinegaroons...

Thanks,

Arthroverts
Wow, didn't know there would be that many species! Thanks for the info!