What Are Your Funny Tarantula Stories ?

YungRasputin

Arachnobaron
rehoused my OBT (suspected DCF/TCF) last night - thought it was going to be annoying because it is highly animated with absolutely everything but all i had to do was tap it on the butt with my tongs 1 time and it bolted out of the sling box, into the new enclosure, and right into the pre-made burrow den - whole thing lasted like 2 seconds

Westicles

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
I'm not sure how funny this is, but I got my first threat pose and attacking of my tongs about an hour ago from my female P. cambridgei. I did my same water dish cleaning and filling routine I've done dozens of times, but she wanted no part of it tonight!!! Needless to say I wasn't expecting it!!! Someone evidently pissed in her cheerios!! Lol

Craig73

Arachnoangel
I'm not sure how funny this is, but I got my first threat pose and attacking of my tongs about an hour ago from my female P. cambridgei. I did my same water dish cleaning and filling routine I've done dozens of times, but she wanted no part of it tonight!!! Needless to say I wasn't expecting it!!! Someone evidently pissed in her cheerios!! Lol
And here we all thought you were smooth with the ladies.

Westicles

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Haha!!!!! Yeah, no. Well, at least not tonight. Now I'll admit I didn't wine and dine her before I went in. Lol!!! My goal was to get on in there, take care of business, and get out. In regards to the spider, let's not misconstrue anything

Introvertebrate

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
Actually I do have a story with a bug from band camp, we were out side practicing box marching for marching band and I was going forward when a really big dragonfly comes out of no where, it hits me on the bridge of the nose and I get a bloody nose.
Was that a dragonfly, or a dragon?