What are the chances this is the same spider?

Nicole C G

Arachnoangel
So there was this jumping spider, an adult female Platycryptus undatus that appeared in my bedroom window screen June 17th 2021, she was super cute and she’s actually what got me into loving jumping spiders!
61A74BBA-EA7E-4CF1-84B0-F6651AE7E91F.jpeg

But the other day (July 22nd 2021) I was eating dinner and looked out the dining room window and I saw this spider. Another female adult Platycryptus undatus. The exact same size and shape as the one I saw in my window. I also looked at the pattern on her abdomen and they look exactly the same!
9FBEE517-7C2E-41F8-BFA5-0918B744059E.jpeg

So I was wondering, what are the chances this is the same jumping spider? Unfortunately when I had taken her pictures in my window screen it was before I knew anything about taking pictures of bugs, and the dining window was at night and far away from my camera. So sorry about that. That would be awesome if it was her, so I know that I saw her before I got my pet jumper and after. Either way I love this spider for being so cute and getting me into loving spiders!

Attachments

Doodlebird

Arachnoknight
Probably! I had a female p. Undatus that I saw on my wall every day for a couple months :)

Nicole C G

Arachnoangel
Probably! I had a female p. Undatus that I saw on my wall every day for a couple months :)
Cool! I’m just surprised about this spider showing up again, as my mom sprayed our backyard with pesticides. Hearty spider!

It's not impossible.
I wouldn't give it even odds, though.
I do agree and was originally leaning towards the “no way. It’s not the same spider” until I saw the pattern on the abdomen was exactly the same. However I understand that it’s possible they just have a very similar pattern.