What are some unique personality that your T has?

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
That video is quite terrifying. And the keeper should be slapped for antagonizing it.
I guess it's making him feel more manly...which would be hilarious if the spider bit him, with the constant and painful erection this spider's venom is said to cause..:D

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I guess it's making him feel more manly...which would be hilarious if the spider bit him, with the constant and painful erection this spider's venom is said to cause..:D
Yeah, that nasty bugger was basically Priapo (Priapus) most loved pet, he talked with basic care with Greeks of once in Agorà lol :)

Paiige

Arachnobaron
Honestly I think they all have unique personalities. Granted I don't have multiple of the same species, but if I did, I'd put money on them all being different.

My G porteri (AF; Rosie) is constantly trying to push the lid off of her enclosure. I catch her doing it out of the corner of my eye all the time...but when I walk up to her and ask her what she thinks she's doing, she climbs right back down her walls and resumes being a pet rock. Until I walk away. Then it's right back up.
B boehmei (F; Looloo) is a little gardener - she has a favorite plant that she likes to dig up, move around, replant, rinse and repeat.
C cyaneopubescens (suspected male; Ziggy) is scared of everything. Even crickets. Tiny crickets. If it moves, breathes, or even thinks too hard, he's scared of it.
G pulchra sling (Smoosh) is the happiest little spaz of a tarantula I have ever met. Constantly zipping around his enclosure like a rocket, bulldozing, building, doing backflips, you name it. He/she just exudes happiness and excitement. I can't help but smile every time I look at it.