What are some unique personality that your T has?

SysAdmin

Arachnopeon
My B. Smithi has been fasting for 2 months and I hate it :mad:
Makes my mealworms feel useless

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
"Fasting" is not unique, it's the norm for many. Some of my tarantulas only get fed four times a year. And don't always eat even then.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Unique personality of my tarantula: they have multiple personalities, and can switch at random from one to the other.

Except for my E.campestratus. She is a potato. All the time.

And my T.violaceus. She is neurotic and zappy. All the time.

Robyn8

Arachnoknight
All my brachypelma sp (albopilosum, smithi, albiceps, emilia) are very skittish.

TheTHut

Arachnopeon
my b.albo likes to fight with her water dish when I put water in she attacks it and she usually redecorates a lot its cute to watch

Graves6661

Arachnosquire
my C. marshalli likes to push prey away from her burrow entrance then viciously attack and pull it into her burrow. its strange... Its like she doesnt want the food then decides that she does.

Bugmom

Arachnolord
I'd need a lot of time to write down all the weird stuff that my tarantulas do, but I suppose it's only weird to me, not them. They're just spidering, which is almost entirely instinctual. I wouldn't call it "personality" as that implies more than arachnids are capable of.

Robyn8

Arachnoknight
my C. marshalli likes to push prey away from her burrow entrance then viciously attack and pull it into her burrow. its strange... Its like she doesnt want the food then decides that she does.
Reminds me of my cat, places a toy somewhere, then moves away to ambush it.

ledzeppelin

Arachnobaron
My Rosea hangs boluses off of some wood piece and leaves them hanging from her entrance ceiling like some creepy wind chimes from a horror movie.. It is rather disturbing.. :D

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
My N. coloratovillosus waking me up last night wildly tapping against her enclosure. The only males I currently have are E. sp. "Green", E. truculentus, and L. parahybana. You're not even in the right genus girl, put your pants on :shifty:

Graves6661

Arachnosquire
Found a video I took a week or two ago of my marshalli questioning her meal.

May need to adjust the video quality. It keeps defaulting to the lowest for me...

Robyn8

Arachnoknight
my tiniest versicolor sling just now.

Molted 9 days ago, gave it a cricket 2 days ago. Just found said cricket dead in waterdish. Feed her a new cricket with tongs and she happily accepts it.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
A unruly Ephebopus murinus female. Christ I swear, I've never saw a Theraphosidae less tidy and able to throw poop from the KK even to the wall. She's probably a "I hate soap" hippy reincarnated -.-

I judge that kind of poop by far worst to clean that 'Avics' one.

However I love her, my 'lovely bones' :)

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
A unruly Ephebopus murinus female. Christ I swear, I've never saw a Theraphosidae less tidy and able to throw poop from the KK even to the wall. She's probably a "I hate soap" hippy reincarnated -.-

I judge that kind of poop by far worst to clean that 'Avics' one.

However I love her, my 'lovely bones' :)
I have no idea why or how, but mine poops against the ceiling of its enclosure :shy:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I have no idea why or how, but mine poops against the ceiling of its enclosure :shy:
No, no... pure normal attitude, Andrea82 :)

Same here. Just that sometimes she miss and that "paint" ends in the wall ah ah.

Anyway they are lovely, not even old good Danzig during "Misfits" day was so "Skeletron" :-s

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Both of my B. Sabulosums act more like OBTs (i've read things about their comical threat display)
My GBB is almost as calm as my female E. Sp. Red, not sure if this is unique but my GBB is also a pet hole