What are good looking new world T's?

Bunyan van Asten

Arachnoknight
I've been wondering, what are Some good looking nw T's. I'd like to expand boy one or two, since I have a 7yo Grammostola rosea. So Yeah, any suggestions are welcome.

Kayis

Arachnopeon
Depends on what you classify as a "good looking T". When looks are brought up I immediately think of C. cyaneopubescens (GBB). A. geniculata is a good one as well....too many to list. Would be easier if you described what you were looking for in a T.

Bunyan van Asten

Arachnoknight
Depends on what you classify as a "good looking T". When looks are brought up I immediately think of C. cyaneopubescens (GBB). A. geniculata is a good one as well....too many to list. Would be easier if you described what you were looking for in a T.
Wel, the frist one is the type I look for and also one that is quite hairy and has red markings in it's back. Basically just hairy Ts are fluffy and I like them.

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
GBB is my favourite NW, but since it has already been mentioned I would suggest a Pamphobeteus species. They have decent size and are fun to keep :)

Lokee85

Arachnoknight
I gotta say, so far, I'm a sucker for the fluffy B. albopilosum. Maybe not gorgeous in terms of color, but still very attractive. My first T is an albo sling because I fell in love with how they look (and their overall demeanor and ease of care).

Last edited:

BrockiePelma

Arachnosquire
When it comes to red colours,T.Ockerti's bright red hair found in its abdomen comes to mind,you have to give them an added care though so u wont lose the hairs since they flick hairs with the slightest disturbance

Jerry

Arachnobaron
I'd say P.platyomma it just jumped twords the top of my list recently but you can't come wrong with the b.vagans or a g. pulchra

Bunyan van Asten

Arachnoknight
I'd say P.platyomma it just jumped twords the top of my list recently but you can't come wrong with the b.vagans or a g. pulchra
The P.platyomma looks absolutely amazing, I think I made my choices on the two, I online need to, do Some research and then buy them.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
I find these to be some of the most attractive NW Ts:

B. boehmei
B. auratum
B. emilia
P. sazimai
G. pulchra
G. pulchripes

If fluffy is something you like, look into these:

B. albopilosum
L. difficilis
N. tripepii

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
The P.platyomma looks absolutely amazing, I think I made my choices on the two, I online need to, do Some research and then buy them.
I was excited about the P. platyomma too, and then I found out that only the males (which are short-lived) get the purple coloration. The females are mostly black and kind of plain.

Paiige

Arachnobaron
I'd say Nhandu tripepii are really attractive if you're looking for fluff. Since you didn't specify if you're looking for arboreal or terrestrial, Avics are all super fluffy too.

Bunyan van Asten

Arachnoknight
OH NO!!! Now i can't choose anymore! :dead: But thanks to all the suggestions, i'll be looking at the most beautiful ones and picking 2 of them.

MrTwister

Arachnoknight
GBB is really pretty.
Hapalopus sp. large Colombia is nice if you like orange.
N. Chromatis has a very striking pattern
P. Saizmai is blue and red and amazing all over.