What an idiot!

Strix

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm kind of curious who would win... the guy or a hungry lion. Lets seperate them with a piece of paper and see! ;P

-Exotic

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Like, with a laser?! nice!
Lmao if i could i would go under suyrgery with lasers that can come out of my eyes and find the guy and melt him no im jsut saying if he didnt something to hurt my pede ill put his face in a deep frier. Dont mess with people that have a passion for animals. :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Quixtar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So Thomas' friend could have wasted over $500 to see who would've won in a fight. If he wanted to see who would win, I could've given him $100, taken both animals for myself, and directed him to japanesebugfights.com instead. He would've ended up seeing more fights at a lower cost!

I think that would've been an awesome deal. What does everyone else think?

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
call me a conspiracy theorist, but i think the OP was really a story about himself...
Then you can take that conspiracy away again. I DONT do such things, and btw i dont own illegal animals, gigantia is not legal in denmark.I was very new in the hobby at the time i wrote this. I treat my T´s and snakes well. And dont ask me, i dont know how or where he got it. He has had these pets a few years before me. And NO, it was not him who brought me into this hobby either.

End of story.

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
So Thomas' friend could have wasted over $500 to see who would've won in a fight. If he wanted to see who would win, I could've given him $100, taken both animals for myself, and directed him to japanesebugfights.com instead. He would've ended up seeing more fights at a lower cost!

I think that would've been an awesome deal. What does everyone else think?
I can tell you this....He has a LOT of money and he dont care about how much he spends on stuff, he has plenty in reserve. Maybe i should correct dont with didnt, because i dont see him anymore, so i dont how he handles money now, but he should have no problems getting food on the table for rest of his life.

Quixtar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I can tell you this....He has a LOT of money and he dont care about how much he spends on stuff, he has plenty in reserve. Maybe i should correct dont with didnt, because i dont see him anymore, so i dont how he handles money now, but he should have no problems getting food on the table for rest of his life.
I have no problems with money either if you know what I own and what I'm willing to shell out for rare animals, but that's a blatant disregard for both life and money. Those species are highly valuable and sought after by many people, myself included, and to hear of someone actually getting his hands on some and then killing them off for some meager entertainment is just outrageous. Throwing away money like that doesn't show that you're rich, prosperous, nor economical. It shows how much of an ignorant fool you are.

Faunya

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
But but but....if he has a lot of money, then why, in one of the earlier posts, did you say that he bought the Pede on borrowed money?

somethingbig

Arachnolord
Old Timer
But but but....if he has a lot of money, then why, in one of the earlier posts, did you say that he bought the Pede on borrowed money?
lies!!

like i said, "call me a conspiracy theorist, but i think the OP was really a story about himself..."

thank you sir, where is my foil hat??

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Simple. because he was out of prison. So he bought it for a loan while he was out. He did go bankrupt with his company. He has money, but where he got it stashed i dont know. Only thing i do know is that he is a criminal guy who deals with some stuff that is NOT good for the nose. He pretty much controls the market in my area. I just didnt want to say this because it could at the time get me into some trouble in my real life.

hairmetalspider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Really...who cares...

I'm hoping that the forum could possibly get back to educational and worth while topic than this crap again?

Quixtar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This story is getting so complicated it's starting to sound like it was fabricated from the beginning, with each successive post of yours containing new and improvised material.

Whatever the case, I agree with hairmetalspider.

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I hope so too;-)

It was just an answer. I just wrote an update, i did not expect people to get too excited about this. i was very new when i wrote about this. Today i would never had written it. And i should probably not have written this update either;-(

Lets get back to better topics now.

somethingbig

Arachnolord
Old Timer
but i'm enjoying this... ;P

if he had so much money, hidden away and was into... nose trouble ;) why is it he had no internet? it seems to me that someone on the in in the drug world in 2007 might be online... :liar:

Scolopendra777

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They should not do these stupid fights Tarantula VS whatever its crul only in the wild :mad: