What a weekend

Devildoll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Went to the Columbus, OH and Indianapolis, IN shows this weekend with Bryan from Cronoss exotic Bugs.

We had a blast, but what an adventure.....

Started Friday trading a P. ornata for a P. formosa w/ J.P. version 1.0 that was cool

then left my house at 3am saturday morning to go to Columbus.... Easy drive... got there, set up and had a day of it....

I sold a couple snakes, but didn't pick anything up.... Bryan was the only invert dealer there that a could get any good deals on stuff i wanted.... Well... i got another Aphonopelma moderatum, 3.5" female.... nothing special though.

So we leave there with all of Bryan's collection and some of my stuff.... It's raining... real nasty... got to get to Indy... so we start driving... about 20 miles from Indy that storm hits! we're traveling through a true blizzard w/ a couple hundred tropical animals... real cute!

finally got to the hotel... got some food and hung out w/ some other dealers for a bit....

Then Sunday.... at Indy....
What an awsome show..... that is really all i could say.....

In the end after many trades and transactions... i ended up comming home w/ a nice 7"+ female P. regalis, a 4"+ male P. regalis... and a new tree boa....

Heck of a way to get into the regalis species aye?

hehehe... got some other supplies and stuff... but overall just had an awsome weekend playing w/ hundreds of bugs.... It was fun.... can't wait till the next show to see what i can get next :)

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

damn dude! sounds like it was awesome, got some awesome t's too! gonna breed those regalis's eventualy, regalis are a real sweet looking t.

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was at a show just recentally(last sat) and it isnt anything big but I got LLLRetile to sell me a 2 inch Green Bottle Blue for $10 because it was misslabled Tiger rump. But non the less congrates on your great trip, there really isnt anything like a weekend of T's

Sincerely,

Brandon

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi, we didn't make it to the Indy show. But we had someone pick us up a Male Salmon Pink Birdeater. I must say he is a real beauty. I heard that there wasn't as many vendors there as usual. So Bryan if you are out there, thanks for the guy. He is perfect. Thanks, Pam and Ron

Cronoss

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by pamandron
Hi, we didn't make it to the Indy show. But we had someone pick us up a Male Salmon Pink Birdeater. I must say he is a real beauty. I heard that there wasn't as many vendors there as usual. So Bryan if you are out there, thanks for the guy. He is perfect. Thanks, Pam and Ron

Thanks Pam and Ron,
I'm glad you like him.It's always a little scary having someone else
pick out a T for you. you never know what your going to get.
The people that pick it up were'nt sure if you'd like it or not.
Looks they made the right decision.
Enjoy
Bryan

Cronoss Exotic Bugs