What a weekend! 2 (sexings) Molts and a new T!

caligulathegod

Arachnodeity
Old Timer
I just had a great weekend. My adult-bought Seemani molted for the first time since I've had it and I was finally able to confirm that she's a girl. Also, my B. smithi sling (butt the size of a cherry) I've had for 2 months molted and it's a girl, too. My GBB (butt the size of a #2 pencil eraser) is still too small to sex. On top of that, I got a new T. blondi sling (about the same size as the smithi, but all legs) at the reptile show. It's the most aggressive eater I've ever seen. It snatched up 2 crickets instantly. The first was a tiny one that it finished up in no time so I threw in a chirper and it took all of 3 seconds to chomp it up. What is this monster going to be like in a year? I love my spiders to be good eaters.

caligulathegod

Arachnodeity
Old Timer
Ah, here it is Monday and my 3rd spider (the GBB) has just molted. No measurement yet but it's lost the little pink leg warmers. Should be just another molt or so until its adult colors start showing up.

Amazing. In the course of one weekend, all three of my spiders have molted. My new fourth spider (the blondi) is still eating like a pig, so no molt in its near future.