What a webslinger!

magicmed

Arachnobaron
20160929_112431.jpg
My female GBB after just one week in her new home. Yeah I know they're said to be heavy webbers but I didn't expect this!

Sidenote the male has barely put down any Web haha

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Mine do the same thing! They're such pretty spiders - but I hardly ever get to see them because they're always hiding down in the middle of their webs.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
View attachment 221505
My female GBB after just one week in her new home. Yeah I know they're said to be heavy webbers but I didn't expect this!

Sidenote the male has barely put down any Web haha
I hate to disappoint, but that is not a lot webbing for a GBB given the time frame. I think your GBB is asleep at the wheel, or just plain lazy.

If you give them enough time in the same container, it will be a sheet a white far more dense than the pic shows.

mistertim

Arachnobaron
Yeah I just recently rehoused my juvie GBB and it webbed up like a madman. The only spider I have that easily gives my GBB a run for its money is my Linothele megatheloides sling. Just rehoused that kid last night with some small bamboo skewers sticking out of the sub for anchor points and by this morning there was already a ton of webbing. LOVE those spiders.