What a fatty...

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This is one of my Rose hairs. Shes fat!!!! I'm not sure if it's a she... but i think so. I also think she looks kind of... not like a rose hair, she does, but then she kind of doesn't, maybe my eyes are broken, any comments? :?

Attachments

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thanks, But shes really ugly, i want her to molt so badly. She looks like crap in real life, i can say that because shes a real b!tch to me too, she's one of those rosies who are not docile. Shes a killing machince. Always flicking hairs and not just going into threat postion but actually, and always stiking shes mean!! but i love her, haha!=D ;P :}

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My rosie named Betty(I give them all human names when appropriate) is the same way. I can't touch her dirt with anything without her coming over and displaying. I thought it was funny for a while.....until I found out she meant the displays the hard way. Below is her exaggerated threat posture. I have no idea what made her that angry at me.

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
yeah....she's not close to a molt either, just to let ya know.

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by invadermike
This is one of my Rose hairs. Shes fat!!!! I'm not sure if it's a she... but i think so. I also think she looks kind of... not like a rose hair, she does, but then she kind of doesn't, maybe my eyes are broken, any comments? :?
I think rapunzel would be jealous of that spider. There's no doubt about it.

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I guess if pategirl's Rosie is a drama queen my Cobalt is a diva. Well tha is providing it is a she. But regardless of gender my Cobalt is a diva. I've put her in solitary until she decides she wants to come down.

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Static_69
solitary confinement oughta bring her to calmness :p

Risto
Well she still hasn't come down. I guess the Diva wants me to get rid of my cats and then she'll consider coming down.