western washington area? soooo aggravating!

bugfoodwhenidie

Arachnopeon
has anyone heard of any expos for tarantulas here in the western washington area? too many people here are scared of them, i need more critters! also got my first request to do a little show and tell at a local school. anyone here ever do that? i have only been into these guys for a couple years now but i think they are awesome. i have gone from being terrified to mesmerized by them. also, who has some lasiodora klugi. i wouldn't mind trading some Leiurus quinquestriatus 2nd instars from some L.K. juvies.
thanks!

peterock44

Arachnopeon
there was just the seattle reptile expo at the puyallup fairgrounds on the 16-17. only 2 tables with tarantulas though. decent prices but i only walked out with some roaches. had to pass on a 4 in p.irminia w/enclosure for 90 bucks. in march there is the emerald city expo. i think that one is a bit bigger and hopefully will include more tarantula tables.

bugfoodwhenidie

Arachnopeon
perhaps

i think me and my girl will bring up some T's for these shows. been going far and wide for hard to find specimens. it would be fun! plus an excuse to get more snakes!!

nestle74

Arachnopeon
there was just the seattle reptile expo at the puyallup fairgrounds on the 16-17. only 2 tables with tarantulas though. decent prices but i only walked out with some roaches. had to pass on a 4 in p.irminia w/enclosure for 90 bucks. in march there is the emerald city expo. i think that one is a bit bigger and hopefully will include more tarantula tables.
Hey Im new to the area (in federal way) a california transplant. is there a website for the emerald city expo? i wasnt able to make it to the puyallup show unfortunately...

pdxreptileexpo

Arachnopeon
Tarantulas.com will be attending these shows in the Pacific Northwest!

2011 show schedule:

Portland Metro Reptile Expo

Saturday, Jan. 22nd & Aug. 13th
Holiday Inn
25425 SW 95th Ave.
Wilsonville, OR
10-4 p.m

Seattle Metro Reptile Expo
Saturday, April 30th
Renton Community Center (new 11,000 sq. ft. venue!)
1715 Maple Valley Hwy
Renton, WA
10-5 p.m

NWReptileExpos.com