Went cricket shopping...

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Managed Not to buy any T's. cause Im too broke to.
LOL
But I found a male Seemini I want.
And, the twins and I held our first scorp.
:)
P. imperator.
I know that isn't a big deal to alot of you but scorps kinda gave me the willies. So, this was a big deal to me.
But I held one and it was So sweet. Then I held the sting gently and let the twins hold it.
Now the twins want one, or two...
Maybe one day.
But definatly going to try getting my hands on that male seemini for Ceris, our female.
:D

rob

Got Inverts?
Old Timer
I always say I'm going cricket shopping too, but always with way more money than necessary to buy crickets. :)

Valael

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Yeah, some people wonder why I go and buy crickets that are a dollar a dozen with $100 in my pocket..

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
This why I get my crickets mail order to ease the temptation. Then again the fact that I was spending a small fortune on feeders may have had something to do with it.;)

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I usually go cricket shopping on the day the pet shop gets new stuff in. I was close to buying myself my first trap door spider last time, but didn't because I have 4 new T's to pick up saturday. I get tarantulas at cost from the shop, too, which doesn't help any on the not buying them part. They also have the capability of ordering a lot of T's for me. That's a bad thing sometimes.

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
It appears that most of us have similar problems :)
We go out for feeders and take way too much cash, or
there is always some other enabler around. Darn those
vendors and their good deals! =D LOL!
That just makes ALL of us junkies :)