well, this is awkward...

Jurdon

Arachnoknight
So, the other day, I went to a local reptile expo and found myself a snake I have wanted for a long, long time. A scaleless corn snake! I handled her out of her deli cup briefly, asked the vendor a LOT of questions and just generally made sure she was in good health before making the purchase, but eventually I did. In retrospect, this may have been foolish, because upon returning home with my new friend I noticed she had what seemed to be a little respiratory infection. “No big deal”, I thought, “The last snake I bought at an expo had a little RI too, and I was able to clear that up. I’ll take her to the vet ASAP.” And on that thought, I went to bed. Woke up the next morning, my new friend was dead as a doornail. I’m obviously really bummed out, but do I ask the vendor for a refund? Knowing reptile vendors I probably won’t get one, but I’m just a tad distraught and really unsure what to do. :/

KKMTorres

Arachnopeon
Yes contact them, talk to them and maybe they could give you if not a refund, then credit or a replacement.

KKMTorres

Arachnopeon
At the very least you would know you tried to find a resolution and not regret your inaction later on.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Yea contact the seller asap and try to work something out. If he doesn't leave him a bad review on every site you can find..

Jurdon

Arachnoknight
Thanks y’all. don’t know why i even considered leaving it be, my anxiety got the better of me :bag:. Did shoot the guy an email tho, hopefully I can get a refund/replacement (though I don’t know how much I trust the latter).

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Thanks y’all. don’t know why i even considered leaving it be, my anxiety got the better of me :bag:. Did shoot the guy an email tho, hopefully I can get a refund/replacement (though I don’t know how much I trust the latter).
Yea I have anxiety issues so in the past it made me resolve issues exactly the opposite of you I would just punch peeps when I got sketched out but the meds have worked for a long time now. My point is I kinda understand where you're coming from. Obviously don't punch the guy but don't let the anxiety get in the way of you standing up for yourself.. Bet he will work with ya.. Good luck