Well that didn't suck!

14pokies

Arachnoprince
A few days ago I created a thread about my less then successful ( dismal to be exact) pairing attempt of my A.versicolors.. Well tonight went a hell of alot better..

I attempted the pairing again and while it started off slow it ended with a bang! The male courted the female who was extremely placid and very receptive ( he tickled her out of her web to a spot that had a better angle for insertion) and the insertion lasted a full 10 seconds! Best of all he made it out alive without a scratch on him...

Second on the roster for the night was my Nephews pair of P.cancerides.. He originally only wanted to buy the female as he has a sub adult male already.. When we a arrived the seller gave us a MM for free because she was never able to breed him ( she said every female she introduced him to just tried to kill him and hoped I would have better luck with him).. I introduced him into the females enclosure and he just froze... She reared up slightly bent her second set of legs and started to flutter them.. I was like word! Then he started to drum and I was like HELLYEA! He drummed for a few seconds and went in for the hook up..
They gently embraced for about two minutes while he drummed on her underside and then he went for the insertion..
He lifted her almost onto her back and inserted his emboli so hard he pushed her back about two inches up against the side of the enclosure.. The insert lasted maybe 6-8 seconds but it was forcefull and I'm pretty confident he got the job done..

Now it's time to cross my fingers wear my lucky charms and feed the hell out of these Ts..

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Fantastic!!! I hope you end up with a couple of nice, fat sacs full of babies! So exciting!

Risto N

Arachnopeon
A few days ago I created a thread about my less then successful ( dismal to be exact) pairing attempt of my A.versicolors.. Well tonight went a hell of alot better..

I attempted the pairing again and while it started off slow it ended with a bang! The male courted the female who was extremely placid and very receptive ( he tickled her out of her web to a spot that had a better angle for insertion) and the insertion lasted a full 10 seconds! Best of all he made it out alive without a scratch on him...

Second on the roster for the night was my Nephews pair of P.cancerides.. He originally only wanted to buy the female as he has a sub adult male already.. When we a arrived the seller gave us a MM for free because she was never able to breed him ( she said every female she introduced him to just tried to kill him and hoped I would have better luck with him).. I introduced him into the females enclosure and he just froze... She reared up slightly bent her second set of legs and started to flutter them.. I was like word! Then he started to drum and I was like HELLYEA! He drummed for a few seconds and went in for the hook up..
They gently embraced for about two minutes while he drummed on her underside and then he went for the insertion..
He lifted her almost onto her back and inserted his emboli so hard he pushed her back about two inches up against the side of the enclosure.. The insert lasted maybe 6-8 seconds but it was forcefull and I'm pretty confident he got the job done..

Now it's time to cross my fingers wear my lucky charms and feed the hell out of these Ts..
Congrats! The versi was just playing hard to get? Possibly intentionally raising your blood pressure for fun?

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Congrats! The versi was just playing hard to get? Possibly intentionally raising your blood pressure for fun?
Na mating is risky business for the male.. Some are gung ho and some are more cautious.. All depends on the T and species..

It was the H.mac rehousings that I did after that gave me hypertension:hurting:.. Those little bastards are fast...

Risto N

Arachnopeon
Na mating is risky business for the male.. Some are gung ho and some are more cautious.. All depends on the T and species..

It was the H.mac rehousings that I did after that gave me hypertension:hurting:.. Those little bastards are fast...
Ah I miss my H mac! All kinds of interesting with rehousing. Makes ya feel alive lol