Well, one left after this..

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
A few weeks ago, I decided for some stupid reason, that I wanted to handle all of my tarantulas at least one time.. Since buttercup (Haplopelma sp. "aureopilosum") was moving in preparation for a new man, I thought now would be the time to try....voila, I haven't been bitten yet :)

Bill

Edit - BTW - Haplopelma, mean, bitey, etc.. don't handle..

Attachments

Last edited:

krystal

Arachnodite
Old Timer
bill--
you are amazing. wow. i don't know what to say...(you crazy weirdo!)

SpiderFood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
congrats on your accomplishment. hope you dont get bitten at all. that would suck.
dale

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Gotta give credit where credit is due, but I would also call you crazy. Holding a Hap. is something most people wouldn't do. I hope you can handle all of your T's and never get bit. Good Luck!!

Steve Nunn

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by conipto

LOL, nice Haplo Bill, but the technical disclaimer was what I liked ;)

LMAO
Steve

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by conipto
A few weeks ago, I decided for some stupid reason, that I wanted to handle all of my tarantulas at least one time.. Since buttercup (Haplopelma sp. "aureopilosum") was moving in preparation for a new man, I thought now would be the time to try....voila, I haven't been bitten yet :)

Bill

Heh heh heh! My neice named my Brachypelma vagans Buttercup after the Powerpuff Girl. I also have a Dodoma Baboon named Blossom and a Brachypelma albopilosum named Bubbles because of her.