Well... now there's an eggsac....

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
Well last night I caught, what I'm guessing is some sort of crab spider on the side of my apartment... Thought she was really well fed cause her butt was rather large and was gonna make a home today for her... I look down to see what I thought was a huge thing of mold.... nope... She has presented me with a very large eggsac and has flattened her body directly in front of it. What do I do? Can she stay like this till the sac hatches.... is it okay to mist water along the opposite side of the deli cup so she can drink... and will she wait till the sac opens before eating? Oh help and advice is VERY much appreciated.... Here are pictures. crab1.jpg crab2.jpg crab3.jpg

RTTB

Arachnoprince
I assume a light misting opposite side will be ok.Ive heard to not offer food during this time. She will guard the sack until hatching and leave when she is good and ready.Get ready and have plenty of spiderling enclosures.

Goodlukwitthat

Arachnoknight
I assume a light misting opposite side will be ok.Ive heard to not offer food during this time. She will guard the sack until hatching and leave when she is good and ready.Get ready and have plenty of spiderling enclosures.
Thank you for replying. I wasn't expecting her to drop a sac so it took me by surprise.