Well now that's an unusually angry spider...

Crowbi

Arachnopeon
My AF A. seemanni hasn't been out of it's dirt hole in about ~2 months or so. Today I figured out why: she just molted (or at least, at some point last week, I guess, since she's hardened already).

Also, she was ANGRY ANGRY at me picking out the molt!

And here I thought Aphonopelma seemanni were mostly docile Ts. :p

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
At least they don't leave what they are feeling to the imagination, eh? XD

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Many say they are, but from what I have seen, they are not as docile as some make them out to be. The LPS that I frequent had a juvenile male that they just happened to be rehousing on a day that I went and he turned around and started striking at the paint brush.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
There is a member that was active here that had a defensive E. Sp. Red if I remember correctly. It just proves that individuals vary. Person A May have an extremely docile G. Porteri, while person B may have one that is defensive. But then again that docile G. Porteri could be defensive the next day and the opposite can be said for the defensive specimen

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
My a seemanni is my most skittish tarantula. Sub adult male that panics at the slightest movement or sound. Runner up would be my ghost ornamental, Casper. Neither have even thrown threat poses at me though. Most threat poses thrown would be my avatar lp, Rachel Spider.

Seemannnni

Arachnoknight
Tell me about i! My Seemanni before his* molt was the calmest thing ever, but post became a voracious eating machine who attacked the air. Made me respect it a lot more regarding personal space, lol

Transrights

Arachnosquire
Someone needs to tell my B. smithi/hamorii that she's supposed to be docile, I'm not going to do it though, this is how she greets me since her last moult o_O:rofl:
Something about docile species acting like some nasty old worlds is just so funny to me. Kinda cute, just like these little dogs that can barely reach your ankle but keep barking at you. Though I probably still would not enjoy being bitten by an adult NW species so there's that.

Seemannnni

Arachnoknight
Something about docile species acting like some nasty old worlds is just so funny to me. Kinda cute, just like these little dogs that can barely reach your ankle but keep barking at you. Though I probably still would not enjoy being bitten by an adult NW species so there's that.
A venomous, itchy Yorkie.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
I don't know, I find the "psycho" specimens of beginner species amusing/endearing, I can barely even tolerate dogs so the same can't really be said for yappy ankle biters

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
This is not one of your more tolerant Aphonopelma. They have a completely different temperament than the majority of the Aphonopelma found in the states. People need to stop underestimating their ability to be fast and defensive.

KenneyG

Arachnopeon
Right its like they think they are old worlds lol

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
FWIW I have a cranky G Pulchripes, my Pulchra is typical, my Pulchripes has an attitude

Royalty

Arachnoknight
I mean I would feel pretty defensive if I just changed and someone started to steal the clothes I just shed.