Well My Sicarius Molted Again...

Stugy

Arachnolord
I literally just got back home and I check on my collection and found the exoskeleton of my Sicarius. I panicked for 3 seconds and realized it was a molt! This is it's second molt in my care. The first molt in my care was on Sep 11, 2016. :) It makes sense though since I accidentally overfed it with a large wax worm so it's been very fat since it's last molt. I will post pictures in a few minutes. :D Good thing something nice happened like that so quickly since Veni the H.petersii died on Halloween. :(

Cavedweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Now you have the opportunity to change its substrate to give it a new "paintjob" :D

Stugy

Arachnolord
IKR! But I like the sand color :p That's why I chose that one. I think soon I'm gonna get some fish sand (the rainbow ones xD) I want a rainbow Sicarius lol. If anyone has one like that please post a picture of it lol

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
They definitely molt fast when they get a good meal! Makes growing them up very easy and it doesn't really seem to take all that long. I'm sure in nature it takes quite a while because they don't get regular meals though.