Well its here!

Yulian

Arachnopeon
If youve seen my recent posts you know that I had my first T on the way and its finally here! I settled her into her new enclosure and gonna leave her alone for about a day before offering a cricket. She was really skittish but i guess thats pretty normal from shipping stress.The tub looks a tad bigger than what she needs but I guess she'll grow into it. Enjoy! :) IMG_3031.JPG IMG_3032.JPG

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Definitely not a B. emilia, looks like a smithi.

Gorgeous spider! And I spy with my little eye a Really Useful Box :D @viper69, our horde grows.

Yulian

Arachnopeon
Yea shes a smithi XD and yea its one of those boxes they work pretty great, I might have to keep an eye out for more to justify future additions:p

PASTRAMI PARROT

Arachnopeon
That's beautiful, I just got a little smithi but it's about half the size of a pinto bean. Gets kinda boring waiting for them to grow but your pic is motivating so I guess I'll keep.feeding mine.

Jeff23

Arachnolord
That's beautiful, I just got a little smithi but it's about half the size of a pinto bean. Gets kinda boring waiting for them to grow but your pic is motivating so I guess I'll keep.feeding mine.
I had that problem when I bought my first T's but there was a solution................
Buy more T's.:D

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Congrats! I love B. smithis. I know they're very common but I think that, objectively speaking, they're one of the most beautiful of tarantulas.