Weird stance

Dylan Campbell

Arachnosquire
My rose hair is standing straight up in one spot for some reason and I don't really understand what it means. I haven't touched her or anything at all

Attachments

vancwa

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My Rosie is always moving around. Bulldozing and webbing. She is not a pet rock. I am not normal either. Just ask my 'other me'. We talk all the time.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
In the UK they call this stilts or stilting. There is no proper explanations as to why it happens. Some say heat and humidity issues. Though, I would highly doubt these claims.

I see is as regular T behavior. Nothing to be alarmed about ;)

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
Mine will do this primarily after eating because they wash themselves, but they will sometimes just stand like this for no reason. It is nothing to be concerned about.

Paiige

Arachnobaron
Yep, mine does it all the time. I think it's cute when she stands on her toes

Dylan Campbell

Arachnosquire
Mine will do this primarily after eating because they wash themselves, but they will sometimes just stand like this for no reason. It is nothing to be concerned about.
Actually yeah I think I've seen her do it after eating too. But most of the time I'll see her spinning in circles casting a web. Pretty cool to watch really

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
My rose hair is standing straight up in one spot for some reason and I don't really understand what it means. I haven't touched her or anything at all
She probably thinks she needs to work off those christmas crickets ;)
Normal behaviour, although i see it mostly after picking up a feeder.