Weird request I received

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
Yeah Mr.Stranger, come to my house and disturb my pets and put them at risk for your vanity project. Lol
Wait....he was talking about spiders losing their homes to fire, then wanted to film one of yours in wooden home he built. He did not actually want to set it on fire with your T inside, did he?

Last edited:

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Now that's a new one.

What's next a music video of a quartet of scorpions singing to the tune of the theme song of the jeffersons.

In all seriousness, that sounds very odd.

aarachnid

Arachnoknight
It sort of either sounds like a film student who needs to get it out of his system or a weird fetish thing. :(

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
I've been approached as well. One person said that there would be scenes where the spider would be brushed off the actor's shoulder. I said I would be more than happy to provide an exuvia for the project, but not a live animal. The person was clueless as to why that was a problem for me.

Last edited:

Minty

@londontarantulas
Wait....he was talking about spiders losing their homes to fire, then wanted to film one of yours in wooden home he built. He did not actually want to set it on fire with your T inside, did he?
I assumed he didn’t, but I don’t know the guy so who knows! Lol

ShyDragoness

Arachnobaron
I can understand using spiders one off for scenes like the T walking across something once, but the more I think of this the weirder it gets, did they want to set the wood on fire??