Weird, raised pedicel patch on Tliltocatl Vagans?

Hasaur

Arachnopeon
Heya, I just noticed this weird, patchy area near my 5YO T. Vagans' pedicel- any ideas what this could be, or if it's somethin I should worry about? Her last molt was around november, and she's been eating & drinking normally- maybe moving a little slower but I figured that might just be age.

Attachments

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
To me it looks like some of the hair rubbed off around the pedicel, making it look a little unusual.

Hasaur

Arachnopeon
Ha, ok- hope that's all it is! She's one of my favorites who's recently been sitting out more often, so probably just got a little too in my head about it, lol :embarrassed:

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
Ha, ok- hope that's all it is! She's one of my favorites who's recently been sitting out more often, so probably just got a little too in my head about it, lol :embarrassed:
Hahaha that's OK. I'm like that with my tarantulas too....like a helicopter parent.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Not detailed enough- but I’ve seen this before with mine I believe if what I’ve seen matches your blurry image.

Hasaur

Arachnopeon
Not detailed enough- but I’ve seen this before with mine I believe if what I’ve seen matches your blurry image.
Ah yea all i've got is my old phone camera for this kind of thing- glad to hear it looks familiar tho