Weird question but...

tristan4033

Arachnoknight
How often do ts use the bathroom....I never really wondered, I clean it every two weeks, should I do it quicker or....

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
You know, Mister Limpio (Mr. Clean) my man, it's not needed and there's not a time to follow.

- remove only prey remains. Poop isn't toxic waste, uh... just clean that sort of 'paint' when you spot that.

No offence man but from your last posts I have the suspect that you are creating/searching issues where issues doesn't exists at all :)

MrTwister

Arachnoknight
But it's in its hide
Huh are you trying to clean the substrate or the T? As many more experienced then me have mentioned just let it be. If you really need to scoop the poop best time would be when it's in the hide. Use long tongs.

Leila

Arachnobaron
@tristan4033 please do not think everyone here is bullying or making fun of you. Yes, you need to do much more research; but at the very least, you are curious and ambitious enough to ask questions. I am new to this as well. We all make jokes because...life is too short not to laugh, ya know? Anyway: just do a Lot of research, and listen to what these experienced hobbyists say. Do that, and your Ts will be well cared for. :) Best luck to ya, bud.

volcanopele

Arachnosquire
Yeah, just leave it, poop doesn't harm anything and trying to remove it might cause much more stress than just leaving it where it is. Though if your chalcodes is anything like mine (which is possible, they come from the same source), then expect a lot of poop on the walls... you can just wipe it clean with a damp cloth if it bothers you. And I'll spot clean poop from time to time, but again, not mission critical to go after it.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Just leave it be, you only need to remove boli (uneaten remains of prey) as/when you find them, the only time I ever clean crap from an enclosure is when my arboreals try to turn the front door of the enclosure into a Jackson Pollock painting or crap in the water dish.

In my more humid enclosures (where it could actually start to mould) I have springtails which feed on the crap/boli/mould so it's not even a problem there.

Assuming it's your A. chalcodes, the poop will just dry out and leave a white mark, it won't cause any problems beyond that.

D Sherlod

Arachnoknight
Just leave it be, you only need to remove boli (uneaten remains of prey) as/when you find them, the only time I ever clean crap from an enclosure is when my arboreals try to turn the front door of the enclosure into a Jackson Pollock painting or crap in the water dish.

In my more humid enclosures (where it could actually start to mould) I have springtails which feed on the crap/boli/mould so it's not even a problem there.
So thats who they are try to imitate....and i thought it was Picasso.