Weird dreams

KeGathings17

Arachnosquire
I know this thread has been posted before, but they were all a few years old, and I would hate to revive dead threads, so I thought I'd share some weird dreams I have involving Tarantulas and some other animals. Last night i dreamt i was like a spider padawan, teaching people about tarantulas, there was a large man with a GIANT T stirmi as a hat or like the top of his head, I also saw a B. Smithi talking to me like God right before I woke up, that was probably the weirdest dream I've had in awhile, besides that I have a reoccurring dream of all my tarantulas ending up the same enclosure and I'm freaking out trying to separate them before they all die. Another reoccurring dream is going out into the deserts of NM, where I live, and finding wild Crotalus species, and every now and again, a wild T. Anybody else have weird exotic animal dreams?

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
I had a dream years ago that i was a spider.
It was confusing. I remember that i couldn't really think straight and everything seemed scary. When i would try to run away it was completely uncoordinated because i didn't know how to use my legs.
I woke up feeling really uncomfortable. Lol

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It was confusing. I remember that i couldn't really think straight and everything seemed scary. When i would try to run away it was completely uncoordinated because i didn't know how to use my legs.
See, I think your delirious. You had DKS and you don't want to own up to your beliefs that DKS is a true T disease, I knew this was the case! :troll:

KeGathings17

Arachnosquire
Ha! I would have half PTSD everytime I see mine. Almost reconsider keeping them? I also had a dream I had GIANT t, like giant horror movie status, and I fed him humans :devil: I'm not evil I swear!

EnigmaNyx

Arachnoknight
I had a dream that viper69 was a crabby OBT. Then I pinched myself and realized I wasn’t asleep.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I had a dream that viper69 was a crabby OBT. Then I pinched myself and realized I wasn’t asleep.
Concise answers, not crabby answers. :cool: Besides, there's no way I'd be an OBT, sporting only 1 color suite, no way! I'd either be a versicolor or a P met!

EnigmaNyx

Arachnoknight
Concise answers, not crabby answers. :cool: Besides, there's no way I'd be an OBT, sporting only 1 color suite, no way! I'd either be a versicolor or a P met!
I interpret your answers the way you’d like them interpreted, newer folks don’t though. It’s super entertaining to watch 😂

My original thought was something like the C Lividum. Pretty little viper.

maddog1219

Arachnosquire
Never here- in fact never any animals, except crappy Homo sapiens
homo sapiens are the worst:sick:

I know this thread has been posted before, but they were all a few years old, and I would hate to revive dead threads, so I thought I'd share some weird dreams I have involving Tarantulas and some other animals. Last night i dreamt i was like a spider padawan, teaching people about tarantulas, there was a large man with a GIANT T stirmi as a hat or like the top of his head, I also saw a B. Smithi talking to me like God right before I woke up, that was probably the weirdest dream I've had in awhile, besides that I have a reoccurring dream of all my tarantulas ending up the same enclosure and I'm freaking out trying to separate them before they all die. Another reoccurring dream is going out into the deserts of NM, where I live, and finding wild Crotalus species, and every now and again, a wild T. Anybody else have weird exotic animal dreams?
I wish I had dreams like this, mine are always about horror:rofl:

KeGathings17

Arachnosquire
I wish I had dreams like this, mine are always about horror:rofl:
Yeah most of my dreams are like anxiety related, like ending up with all my animals in one enclosure, but that one last night was just too special to not pass up, I wish I could remember what the Smithi God said to me

"Thou shalt bring me crickets whenever I am hungry"

"Thou shan't handle, even if i look like i want to be handled, you know not what i want"

maddog1219

Arachnosquire
Yeah most of my dreams are like anxiety related, like ending up with all my animals in one enclosure, but that one last night was just too special to not pass up, I wish I could remember what the Smithi God said to me

"Thou shalt bring me crickets whenever I am hungry"

"Thou shan't handle, even if i look like i want to be handled, you know not what i want"
Yea I hate when I have scary dreams because I always wake up in a panic attack :rofl:

EnigmaNyx

Arachnoknight
Random tidbit on dreams, think it’s cool to share:

A buddy of mine is like myself, we’re lucid dreamers and have the ability to remember dreams and on “command” revisit them. We both have recurring dreams that we’ve tried to find meaning of, if any.

He and I are also both programmers, but he’s decided to take things a step further. He started learning how to program in Unreal, in order to interact with 3D models in a VR-style game. He’s recreating his dreams so that he can show his wife in VR what he’s seeing, and as he revisits that dream more he can add to it. Essentially he’s creating a visual dream journal.

Just thought I’d share. Pretty neat stuff.

maddog1219

Arachnosquire

A buddy of mine is like myself, we’re lucid dreamers and have the ability to remember dreams and on “command” revisit them. We both have recurring dreams that we’ve tried to find meaning of, if any.

He and I are also both programmers, but he’s decided to take things a step further. He started learning how to program in Unreal, in order to interact with 3D models in a VR-style game. He’s recreating his dreams so that he can show his wife in VR what he’s seeing, and as he revisits that dream more he can add to it. Essentially he’s creating a visual dream journal.

OMG if I would never want to revisit my dreams :rofl:

Atraxrobustus86

Arachnopeon
I watched the movie Arachnophobia last night and had a dream that I was some sort of spider master, I can't remember it very well but I think we took over a town or city and then the millions of my minions turned on me. I woke up after that in a cold sweat. I'm not even afraid of spiders, but there is something about that movie.

KeGathings17

Arachnosquire

God this is a great idea! The dream "realm" if that's what you can call it sure is weird. Besides reoccurring moments in my dreams, I dream about places a lot, like my town and Loveland where i lived for through high school, everything is similar, and familiar but different. If I could program, I would probably do the same thing, as the layouts of the buildings, and cities in my dreams are burnt into my mind. Wish I had more extravagant dreams though, such is life.

maddog1219

Arachnosquire
I watched the movie Arachnophobia last night and had a dream that I was some sort of spider master, I can't remember it very well but I think we took over a town or city and then the millions of my minions turned on me. I woke up after that in a cold sweat. I'm not even afraid of spiders, but there is something about that movie.
Speaking of arachnophobia I think getting a tarantula is the easiest way to get rid of a fear of spiders